Registration closes at 11:59pm Friday, 6/9/2017
Sharing the secret & benefiting Bertie County YMCA and Windsor Rotary
Windsor's famous two tree houses, featured on DIY Network, are available to rent both June 9th and 10th. First come first serve. Call 252-724-0994 to reserve one now!
- A Triathlon with panoramic views in the most scenic setting nature can provide
- At beautiful Scotch Hall Preserve - An Arnold Palmer golf course residential community between Salmon Creek and the Albemarle Sound in historic Bertie County between Windsor and Edenton, NC
- A sprint Triathlon of 750m swim, 14 mile bike, and 5K run on Saturday, June 10, 2017
- Can you keep a secret? We are a hidden experience in laid back nature and history. Race Saturday morning then enjoy world class kayaking, nature trails, and history in our nearby small towns and hang out with us till Sunday. See explore the area link in our website.
- Back to the brack banks (BBX), Bertie has some of the best brackish black water in America. A kayak paradise.